Saturday, December 6, 2008

Fun Christmas Stuff

Have some time to kill? No? Everyone needs a little "Down" time!
Did you see my sidebar "SnowDay" widget?
If you haven't tried it, it's a lot of fun making snowflakes!
( You should see some of the ellaborate snowflakes people make!)
Create the cutest holiday cookies
here.
Decorate a Christmas tree here.
How about building a snow family? Go here.
Design your own Nativity scene and more here.
There is lots to do at the North Pole!
All Things Christmas... the name says it all!
More Christmas games here.
Yes... I need a job!
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

LOL!! I may check it all out one night while I am working:)

Right now I am supposed to be shutting down my computer! I have to clean house for a purse & jewelry party tonight. Scott is in the other room going "solo" while I blog. HAHA!
Well, I need to help hom. Brandon is sick and Scott is giving him a treatment.

Love U!

The Breast Cancer Site