I am doing the Beth Moore study on Esther and just finished the final lesson. We'll watch the last video tonight (sniff).
Beth gave us 3 scriptures with which we put onto a triangle.
Here is mine:
From Esther- "It's Tough Being a Woman"
"God not only promises that He "works out everything" (Eph 1.11) "according to His good purpose" (Phil 2.13). He promises that "in all things God works for [our] good" (Romans 8.28). In other words, every time He shifts us here or moves us there on this earthbound chessboard, He's not just fulfilling His own pleasure regardless of its impact on you. He's also working every detail- even the dreadful ones- to your and my good." -Beth Moore
The P in the middle stands for Providence!
I love this part! The definition of providence?
1. the foreseeing care and guidance of God or nature over the creatures of the earth.
2. God, esp. when conceived as omnisciently directing the universe and the affairs of humankind with wise benevolence.
3. a manifestation of divine care or direction.
4. provident or prudent management of resources; prudence.
5. foresight; provident care.