Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

To all my friends and family!

I hope you are all enjoying the season of counting your blessings!
I am grateful for so much including my husband who is working so hard today to make a wonderful meal for Katie, myself and him. He's smoking a turkey breast on the grill and he is making his signature dressing and some mashed potatoes for Katie. Rolls are rising and I am getting ready to make a green bean casserole and cherry chiffon for dessert. I am sure we will be eating this food for days. I do have a new recipe I plan on trying this weekend with the turkey leftovers. Turkey Noodle and Wild Rice Casserole. Sounds yummy. If it turns out, I will post the recipe!
Kevin went out this morning and bought me a newspaper. I can't believe they are charging $3 for the paper. But, I have been looking at the Black Friday ads to see if it is worth going out and fighting the crowds. I think it might be worth the trip to Columbia. We learned last year that going to WalMart in a small town is NOT a good idea for Black Friday. EVERYONE was there.
I better get in the shower.
Have a blessed day and wonderful weekend too!!!
Blessings~
Angel

No comments:

The Breast Cancer Site