Thursday, February 4, 2010

LOTS of Holiday Photos! (Finally)

We had a WONDERFUL time when the kids were here for Christmas.
Brian was the first to arrive. Katie had taken a flight to Wichita to ride back with him in his car. They drove straight through. Jake and Megan and sweet Trixie were not far behind, but they got stuck in traffic from an accident up ahead of them so they ended up spending the night in Tennessee. We had a wonderful Christmas and fabulous quality time. There was food and fun and GAMES, games, games! We played our new Christmas games of Life Twists and Turns, Farkle, Dicecapades, Funglish and Quelf (a very crazy game!).
Jake and Megan headed home and then Brian's fiancee, Alli arrived the next day and we had a little mini Christmas with her. We also welcomed in the new year with them.
It was all over so quickly and I was back to missing the kids and counting the days until I see them again.
I haven't taken the time to put my memory card in the computer and download the photos until now. And I got an external hard drive for Christmas so some of them were already on it and not on my card. But, I think there is enough of a variety on my card to show on my blog.
Here are some of the highlights! (I am saving the silly pics for another post.)









2 comments:

Peggy said...

Awwww! Your "boys" are men!! Wow. I love the pics!

Kelly said...

What wonderful pictures Angel. Looks like you captured some great moments of your family over the holidays!

The Breast Cancer Site