Saturday, July 24, 2010

Worth the Wait...


It is 10:00 in the morning on Saturday, July 24th and I am sitting in our hotel room in Oklahoma City waiting on my water to boil for a chai. I haven't blogged in ages, but maybe it's time! It is therapuetic after all!
We made it through the retirement (bittersweet) and Brian's wedding (BEAUTIFUL) and we found our dream home (LOG CABIN!) here in Oklahoma. Kevin has even started his new job.

And now we wait.

We are waiting for the grandbaby to decide it's time for his birthday

and

we are waiting for a closing date for the cabin.

Katie and I have done a bit of exploring of Oklahoma City. But mostly we've spent the days in our hotel room while Kevin works. I should be taking advantage of the slow pace and just relax. But that is easier said than done. There is only so much to do in the room. And THE ROOM... well, the room is another story. It's awful.

But, it's cheap.

And it's temporary.

I'll add another post for pictures of the cabin and the wedding.
And of course, I'll be adding pictures soon of our new grandbaby!!
Thanks for checking in! I'd love to hear from you in comments!
Blessings~
Angel

3 comments:

Cherilynn said...

Hey girl!
I lived in OKC when I was stationed at Tinker.
I kind of miss it - not the tornadoes and severe storms though LOL

Can't wait to see pictures of the new house - and grandbaby!

Peggy said...

Ok, the title of this post made me GASP out loud at 5 AM in my quiet house. Worth the wait made me think that the baby was born and I some how missed the announcement! EEEEK! When is that baby coming. Oh - and I am excited for all your other waitings too:) But WHEN IS THE BABY GOING TO BE HERE? You better text me or call me. My BFF is a grandma. HAHA!

Anonymous said...

Hey woman. So, has the grandbaby made his appearance yet? Please email and let me know. Can't wait to see pics. Grace is 8 months old today. Wow.
Miss you.
Chrystal

The Breast Cancer Site