Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Grocery Shopping Part 2


So, I know you are all anxious to know how my shopping trip went yesterday, huh? Well....maybe not, but I will share anyway!
I didn't get there as soon as I wanted to, so instead of hubby meeting me there after work and helping me at the very end of the shopping, he was there for the whole thing. He likes to mosey around and look at stuff, so our 2 hour trip took over 3 hours!
And he likes to try new things so that added a bit to my total. But,
I shopped for 3 weeks and spent $260.00 with a coupon savings of
Not bad for me, but I think I could have done better.
And then when we got home we found a huge mess that the puppy had made. So it made for a not-so-enjoyable afternoon!
Hope yours was better!!

2 comments:

The Good, The Bad, & The Family said...

I LIVE for the savings total at the end of the bill! Do you ever shop at Grocery Outlet? They show you what you save each time over a regular grocery store & my goal is always for the total to match the savings. It's such a rush!

Margaret
http://thegoodthebadthefamily.blogspot.com/

Peggy said...

Your total is much like mine when I go. The problem is I usually go to 2 seperate stores - so I would have another receipt to add. YIKES! Good saving:)

The Breast Cancer Site