Monday, January 10, 2011

Paisley & Lucky

Besides the grandbaby, I have to admit I take more pictures of Paisley than anything else. I never knew I could love an animal SO much.

And let me just brag on the puppy a little bit!
She is SO smart! We've taught her how to sit, shake, lay down, roll over and more recently to play dead.

When she wants a treat now, she will just go around the room playing dead. It's very cute and nearly irresistible. She sleeps in her crate all night long and doesn't make a peep until she hears someone is up.

She is very good with the baby too.

She doesn't mind being messed with or if she does, she doesn't growl or make a peep.
She has the cutest little white mark on her butt. We call it her bar code.

She is not very big and doesn't bark unless someone comes to the door.
She is a little OCD I think. If she comes out in the morning and something has changed or something is not where it belongs inside or outside, she will growl and her hair stands up like a mohawk. If she doesn't recognize someone, she will do that as well.
Her best friends are Jake and Megan's dog,
Trixie


and our kitten, Lucky.Lucky is so named due to a 15 minute interstate ride in the wheel well of my car.

Lucky is normally an outdoor cat that we got primarily to keep away the mice. At the moment she is staying in the laundry room because we took her and had her spayed on Friday. She is a very loveable little bundle of lots of fur. She is very pretty and has the same coloring as Paisley.


Thats all about the animals. Aren't they adorable?
I posted on my stamping blog yesterday and this one today. Just call me butter cuz I am on a roll!
Have a great day!
Blessings~

1 comment:

Cherilynn said...

LOVE the whole post!
My favorite pic is with Paisley & Lucky at the window! It looks like Lucky's telling Paisley to let her in!

Looking forward to more posts, Angel!

Love you!

The Breast Cancer Site