Friday, March 13, 2009

TOPS Day!

Yesterday was TOPS day and I am happy to say I was one and one half pounds lighter on the TOPS scales! WooHoo!
Weighing In- MINUS 1.5 pounds!
I went to the doctor after the meeting and was a bit disappointed at the appointment. I don't know what I was expecting. But the doctor is running some tests to make sure my Thyroid is working correctly.
He mentioned the Alli product while I was there and I decided it was worth a shot. I bought it on my way home. I will start taking it on Monday! I'll let you know how it goes!

3 comments:

Megan said...

good job on the 1 pd! it's something. Let me know how Alli works for you. I have been working with an endochronologist for 2 years and still nothing and have wondered about it myself.

Peggy said...

Congratulations!!
So the Dr did mention Alli huh? I know it is FDA approved so that is good.

Anonymous said...

1.5 is a good start. As I am sure you have heard before, you didn't put the weight on all at the same time, so you can't expect it to come off all at once either. I get discouraged from time to time too, but they say losing it slowly is better for you, and you won't gain it back, so I am turtling along with you. Hang in there.
Love Aunt Anna

The Breast Cancer Site