Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Creating Motivation!

I am in desperate need of motivation to lose weight!
I decided to take matters into my own hands and create my own motivation!!!
Anyone is invited to join me!
here are the rules of:
The TEN Day Motivator
The challenge is to lose weight.
Starting today- April 1st! There is no time like the present! Sign up for the challenge!
You will receive an email from me every day on something to try that day to add to your motivation. This is an optional motivator. You can choose to lose the weight any way you want... i.e. Atkins, Slim Fast, Alli, or just plain hard work.
Whoever loses the most weight (on an honor system) will get a $10 gift card from me for your choice of Starbucks, Target, Hobby Lobby or I-Tunes!
End date is April 10th. I will need your results emailed to me on April 11th.
I am including myself in the challenge.
I am hoping of course to be the winner myself and not have to send anyone the $10 gift card.
When this 10 day challenge is over, maybe someone else will step up and do another 10 day challenge with their rules and their choice of prize?
Who's in???
Email me (angel2stampATyahooDOTcom) your starting weight if you want to join me!!

1 comment:

jami {sgtStamper} said...

Sounds like a fun challenge...however we're going on vacation this week and I'm taking a short break from my diet. I'll join you next time for sure!!! :) {hugs}

The Breast Cancer Site