Monday, January 26, 2009

Menu Monday

Nothing too complicated on this week's menu! We ended up going out one day last week and not eating everything on the menu so you may notice a couple of repeats.

Crockpot Monday
Pizza Rice*

Soup on Tuesday
Taco Soup

Chicken Wednesday
Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo

Thursday
Sloppy Joe Pasta

Friday
Chili Dogs
Mac n Cheese

Saturday
Teriyaki Chicken
Teriyaki Pasta

Sunday
Pizza

*Pizza Rice
{a new dish for us so I can't vouch for it}
2 cups white rice (uncooked)
3 cups chunky pizza sauce
(I could not find CHUNKY so I bought cheap pizza sauce and some Italian diced tomatoes)
2 & 1/2 Cups Water
7 oz can mushrooms (undrained)
4 oz pepperoni (we're using seasoned cooked hamburger)
1 cup grated cheese
(I always add more cheese than a recipe calls for!)
Combine rice, sauce, water, mushrooms and meat in slow cooker or crockpot.
Stir. Cover. Cook on low 10 hours or on high for 6 hours. Sprinkle with cheese before serving.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds sooooo yummy!!!! Good for you for planning your menu ahead even if you venture from it on occasion...I do a lot of same-day shopping or making up new things to fit what's in my cupboards! LOL! Last night was chicken spaghetti!
hugs, Jami

GraceFromHim said...

I will have to try this, sounds yummy!
Hugs,
Brandie

The Breast Cancer Site